Happy SOBER Friday!
I am exhausted today and dragging something awful…. so I need an extra pick me up for sure! Of course I have to throw in some inspiration to keep me going!
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”–Maria Robinson
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” –Lao Tzu
- “Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses… on your powers, instead of your problems.”–Paul J. Meyer
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.”–Stephen Covey
- “Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity.”–Albert Einstein
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” –Napoleon Hill
AND some FUN music to go along with it! I linked these to YouTube videos.
- CAN’T HOLD US – MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS FEAT. RAY DALTON
- ROAR – Katy Perry
- ROCK N ROLL (Explicit Version) [Explicit] – Avril Lavigne
- WAKE ME UP – Avicii
- A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES – Linkin Park with X Steve Aoki
Wheeew! I am feeling better… I think I am going to make it! How about you? How do you keep yourself going?
For Other Friday Night Pep-Talk posts click HERE.
If you, or anyone you know, is struggling with alcohol addiction, please click the Find Support link for an extensive list of support groups. Also please check out the links to many useful resources in the sidebar, and always feel free to contact me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also find some great inspiration and support from all the awesome sober bloggers listed in the side bar under POSTS I LIKE and RECOVERY BLOGGERS, as well as Sober Courage page on Facebook and Sober Courage on Twitter.