Recovery is an amazing journey that can be both very exciting and extremely difficult. It can also be scary and unpredictable as we enter into this great big unknown. There are many new things to learn about how to maneuver our newly sober lives through the alcohol infused world.
Getting sober is not easy and it takes many changes and adjustments in your life. However, there are many ways to deal with every situation that arises, and that will help you along your journey.
I have grouped all the posts that I consider as tools for recovery here, and I hope that they can help you along the way!
- 7 Easy Strategies For An Awesome Sober Vacation
- 13 Essentials for Quitting Drinking
- 100 Fun Things to Do Sober – 2016
- Getting Sober: Where to Start
- 50 Great Sayings That Will Help Your Recovery
- How to Deal with Guilt and Shame in Recovery
- How to Start Your Journey to Sobriety
- How to Turn Down a Drink with Confidence
- 10 Simple Ways to Deal with Alcohol Cravings
- 6 Simple Ways to Really Let It Go
- The Power of Prayer in Recovery
- The Power of the Online Support Network
- 15 Things You Learn In Your First Month Sober
- 4 Tips for Managing Stress and Staying Sober
- The Sober Holidays Survival Guide
- Let Go and Let God Box
- 10 Ways to Stay Sober at Drinking Events
No matter how you get sober, or what program you follow if any, take good care of yourself and your sobriety and be sure to pick up a few tools to help you along your recovery journey.
If you, or anyone you know, is struggling with alcohol addiction, please click the Find Support link for an extensive list of support groups. Also please check out the links to many useful resources in the sidebar, and always feel free to contact me anytime at email@example.com.
You may also find some great inspiration and support from all the awesome sober bloggers listed in the side bar under POSTS I LIKE and RECOVERY BLOGGERS, as well as Sober Courage page on Facebook and Sober Courage on Twitter.